We want to make sure that you have everything that you need to fully engage in your time with us.
What to Bring:
- ID and Insurance Card
- Personal Hygiene Items (shampoo, conditioner, soap, etc)
- Comfortable clothes
- A Swimsuit (modest is best)
- Workout Clothes
- Spending money (we keep all of your funds locked securely away in our staff offices)
- Cell Phones – We do NOT ban cell phones or computers after the detox phase is over.
What Not to Bring:
- Alcohol or non-prescription/illegal drugs
- Drug Paraphernalia
- Outside Food or Drinks
- Perfume, Hairspray or Anything Containing Alcohol
- Weapons of any Kind
- Revealing Clothing or any Clothing with Drug or Alcohol References
- Any Materials that Contain Sexual Content
Note: We ask that you consider how long you will be staying in our facilities and do not over pack. This is a mistake that is sometimes made by clients that can be avoided. Each client will have their laundry done for them or the option to do their own laundry with our washer and dryer.